DEBORAH GLOMB REALTY, Inc
3850 SE 58th Ave.
Ocala, Fl. 34480
Phone 352-624-3151 t Fax 352-624-3926 t Email firstname.lastname@example.org
RENTAL AGREEMENT GUIDELINES
Deborah Glomb Realty, does business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law, and is pledged to the letter and spirit of the U.S. policy for the Achievement of Equal Housing Opportunity throughout the Nation. We encourage and support a program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Handicap, Family Status or National Origin.
You may preview any of our available rentals for FREE! Our leasing consultants will be happy to show you our available rental homes at no charge to you.
APPLICATION PROCESSING AND TIME FRAME:
Processing an application normally takes between 1-3 days. In some cases approval of homeowner associations, condo associations, homeowners or unforseen circumstances may require additional time. You will be contacted immediately upon determination of approval or denial. All adult applicants over the age of 18 must submit a fully completed, dated and signed rental application and credit fee.
No rental property will be held vacant for more than two (2) weeks, unless approved by Deborah Glomb Realty.
BASIC TENANT QUALIFICATION GUIDELINES
1. Applicants must have a combined gross income of at least three (3) times the monthly rent. Incomes must be verified in writing, applicant may provide recent pay stubs. A minimum of two (2) years residential history is required. Rental history must be rated satisfactory or better, with no record of evictions. We reserve the right to require a co-signer and/or a higher security deposit. Co-signers are accepted at manager´s discretion only, must meet all requirements and must reside in the State of Florida.
Self-employed applicants may be required to produce upon request two (2) years of signed tax returns or IRS 1099 forms. Non-employed individuals must provide proof of income.
2. Satisfactory credit status, as determined by the Credit Bureau Investigation. Credit history and/or Civil Court Records must not contain slow pays, judgements, eviction filings, collections, liens or bankruptcy within the past three (3) years. We will not provide you with the credit report or tell you of its contents; however we will provide you with the name of the credit reporting agency so you may receive a copy from the credit bureau. All information collected for the approval or denial of this application is considered confidential in nature and for company use only.
3. Records check with Marion County Sheriff´s Department. (Pass a criminal background check). If you have been convicted of a felony within the past seven (7) years, this is cause for rejection. Applicant must not have a felony record that was adjucated guilty or had adjudication withheld for the past seven (7) years, or any conviction of any length of time for any drug related, sexual related, murder related or arson related crime.
4. Valid current photo ID documentation (Driver´s license, Military ID, or State ID) is required.
5. Previous rental history reports from previous landlords must reflect timely payment, sufficient notice of intent to vacate, no complaints regarding noise, disturbances or illegal activities, no NSF checks, and no damage to rental property or failure to leave the property clean and without damage when you left the property.
6. Current occupancy standards are a maximum of two (2) persons Per bedroom, except for infants under four (4) years of age. However, some city and county municipalities and/or homeowners associations prohibit more than two (2) unrelated adults to reside in a single family dwelling unit. Consequently, Deborah Glomb Realty also prohibits the rental of a single family dwelling to more than two (2) unrelated adults.
7. Some Homeowner and Condominium Associations may require a separate application. If so, you must also apply separately to such Association, and approval by the Homeowners or Condo Association is a necessary prerequisite to our approval of your application.
8. Security deposits are security for faithful performance by tenants of all terms, covenants, and conditions of the lease agreement and tenants may not dictate that the security deposit be used for any rent due. Unless claimed due to a breach of lease or damages, the security deposit is refundable when the tenants move out of the property at the expiration of the lease term, except that $200.00 of the deposit is non-refundable as an administrative fee to Deborah Glomb Realty paid upon the closing of the lease agreement.
9. Any exceptions to these criteria will need to be submitted in writing to Deborah Glomb Realty for consideration. If approval is then given for such exceptions, additional security deposit, co-signers and/or additional "higher" rent may be required.
MOVE-IN REQUIREMENTS ( Please note: We DO NOT accept CASH or PERSONAL CHECKS )
1. Credit Application $30.00 per applicant or $40.00 husband & wife. (non-refundable)
Out of State Applicants (Criminal Background check)
An additional $15.00 for each county the applicant has lived in (for the past 3 years)
Upon receipt of your rental application and application fee, you can expect and hereby authorize that we will, according to the basic qualifications guidelines above, (1) check your credit report; and (2) check the public records for any past evictions; and (3) verify your employment; and (4) verify your previous landlord references; and (5) do a criminal background check. We would encourage you not to apply if you have bad credit, bad references, have ever been evicted in the past or have a criminal record. Co-signers may be considered on an individual basis.
2. Initial Deposit - $250.00 At time of application, you must place (at a minimum) of $250.00 holding deposit (by cashier´s check or money order) As stated above, this will hold the rental property off the market for you, up to two (2) weeks. Once approved and payment of your holding deposit is made, your holding deposit is non-refundable . In the event that you fail to enter into the lease agreement or refuse to take possession of the property on or before your applied for beginning rental date, you shall forfeit these funds as liquidated damages. Conversely, when you execute the lease in a timely manner, this deposit will be credited towards your first month´s rent.. Refundable ONLY if your application is refused by Deborah Glomb Realty.
All applicants must see the interior of the property before an application can be submitted. The property must be accepted in "AS IS" condition before an application can be accepted, except where there is written agreement for maintenance or repair items. Any such maintenance or repair request (if any) must be written and included with your application under "Other Items Requested" in the contract to lease portion of your application. If your maintenance and repair requests are acceptable to Deborah Glomb Realty, then that agreement will be written into the Lease or Lease Addendum. Verbal representations are non-binding. In the event that the manager shall receive two or more unrelated applications for the same property, the applicant understands the manager may select the applicant desiring the property in "AS IS" condition, over another applicant requesting maintenance or repairs. In all cases, the application fee is Non-Refundable.
3.Application Process Fee- $30.00 Per applicant or Husband & Wife Our leases are currently prepared by an Attorney-at-Law to comply with Florida laws. If you are the successful leasing candidate, this is a one time fee to cover our administrative cost.
4.Balance of first months rent- Due at or before move-in.
5.Security Deposit - Equivalent to full month´s rent. Due on or before move-in.
6. Key Fee- $65.00 (non-refundable)
7. Pet Fee- $200.00 per pet (non-refundable) No pets (with the exception of medically necessary pets) of any kind are permitted without the specific written permission of Deborah Glomb Realty in the lease document, (a pet addendum to the lease) and the above shown $200.00 non-refundable pet application fee per pet to Deborah Glomb Realty. Some properties may require higher application fees or higher rent amounts. If a higher fee or rent amount is required, you will be notified at application. IMPORTANT: THE COMPANY DOES NOT RENT TO ANYONE WHO HAS A PIT BULL, ROTTWEILER, DOBERMAN, AKITA, CHOW OR GERMAN SHEPHERD. FERRETS ARE ALSO UNACCEPTABLE. These pets will not be accepted under any circumstances.
*** Complete a pet application and pay fee of $25.00
8. Pool Key- $35.00 ( refundable) - If applicable
We do not require a last month´s rent. However, if the move-in date is on or after the 15th of the month, rent for the balance of the month will be Pro-rated (number of days left in the month).
DEPOSITS COLLECTED PRIOR TO MOVE-IN WILL BE FORFEITED UNLESS YOUR CREDIT APPLICATION HAS BEEN DENIED BY DEBORAH GLOMB REALTY.
PLEASE NOTE : The credit application fee and the processing fee must be a separate money order and received with the application.
1. Rents quoted are the rental amounts due if paid on time, (on or before the lst of each month by 5:00 PM) otherwise, the rent is at least $50.00 more that month, and possibly higher if rents are severely delinquent. And a $25.00 Posting Fee for posting of the Late Rent Notice
2. Keys will be released on the first (1st) day of occupancy as stated in the lease agreement. Requests for keys earlier must be accompanied with additional pro-rated rent and must have Deborah Glomb Realty´s prior approval.
3. Maintenance and Repair - When you rent a home from our company, we strive to ensure that all items are in good working order. Please report any maintenance or repair request during your first five (5) days of possession. Thereafter, we require residents to pay a $50.00 administrative fee for each maintenance and repair item requested.
4. Multiple Applications - It is entirely possible that Deborah Glomb Realty may receive multiple applications from unrelated individual applicants on the same property at approximately the same time. If such is the case, we will process all applications for consideration as to what we (in our sole discretion) deem the best applicant, which may not necessarily be the first application received. In such cases, more than one applicant may be approvable, however, only one will eventually be approved. Because we represent the best interest of the rental property, we will accept the best application, which may not necessarily be the first application received. In order to evaluate the various applications it is necessary for Deborah Glomb Realty to expend time and cost in credit reports, criminal reports, and other administrative costs. Hence, our policy that the application fee is Non-Refundable. If your application is approvable, but not approved for the property for which you are applying, you may consider applying for other available properties that we may have, without payment of an additional application fee.
5. Leasing Consultants - Deborah Glomb Realty provides leasing consultants to grant you access to preview our properties, to distribute rental information, applications, rental process and application disclosures and contracts to lease our properties. The leasing consultant will also submit your application to Deborah Glomb Realty for processing. The leasing consultant is not authorized to negotiate on behalf of Deborah Glomb Realty. The leasing representations are non-binding. Once your application is submitted to Deborah GLOMB Realty, the approval/denial and negotiation process (if any) will be handled by the Property Manager in charge of the property for which you are applying.
6. This "Rental Process and Application Disclosure" is hereby made an integral part of my/our rental application. I/we do hereby acknowledge that I/we understand and agree to the terms of the application and rental process as described herein. I/we further acknowledge that I/we have seen and previewed the rental property (both outside and inside) for which we are applying.
Signature of applicant
Signature of applicant